Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Time Flies

Time flies...Few months to go is another brand new year and I step in the 5th semester right now, is my internship program will be going on this semester. Few days ago, that's mean 14th sept09 is my 1st interview in my life. Luckily is my dad's friend company, before the day just felt nervous & panic!! Even that i can't sleep well the whole night is just to prepare my portfolio & another file to show them during interview. Finally i get my job, they decided to hire me..Wohoo~!! Praise God!! ANother few more days to let me relax & enjoy my life. 23sept will be starting my working life, working time from 8.30am untill 5.30pm. HAiii...no more hanging out...The only word i can say, "Stress"!! I believe that this period will be so fast over, really hope that i can learn something from this company & gain more experience so that easily for my future. Thanks god for everything that he always prepared for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment